Re: [RFC] Kernel origins and maintainers

From: pvant67@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:28:24 EST

Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx wrote:

That might get you all the major maintainers. You'll probably want to also
look at the release Changelogs, and possibly the BitKeeper logs as well - I
think the Changelogs show part of the #if/#ifdef cleanup I did as coming from
me, and part as coming from somebody else (Dave Jones?), since he forwarded
part to Linus. I never did bother checking what the BitKeeper notations were...

Thanks for the idea - I had overlooked that. ASAP I will try it.

--
"Truly, if Te is strong in one, all one needs to do is sit on one's ass, and the corpse of one's enemy shall be carried past shortly."
-- spotted somewhere on Usenet