Re: [RFC] Kernel origins and maintainers

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 13:16:06 EST

On Tue, 25 May 2004 13:39:42 EDT, "pvant67@xxxxxxxxx" <pvant67@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> I'm busy putting together a list of all the contributors and maintainers
> that I can find, using the CREDITS and MAINTAINERS files.

That might get you all the major maintainers. You'll probably want to also
look at the release Changelogs, and possibly the BitKeeper logs as well - I
think the Changelogs show part of the #if/#ifdef cleanup I did as coming from
me, and part as coming from somebody else (Dave Jones?), since he forwarded
part to Linus. I never did bother checking what the BitKeeper notations were...