Re: Spam: Re: Random file I/O regressions in 2.6 [patch+results]

From: Alexey Kopytov
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:26:14 EST

On Friday 21 May 2004 12:56, Andrew Morton wrote:

>What I need is a way of getting sysbench to create and remove the database
>files in separate invokations, but the syntax for that is defeating me at
>present.

I have changed the syntax to allow creating/removing test files and test
running in separate stages:

sysbench --test=fileio --file-total-size=3G prepare

sysbench --num-threads=16 --test=fileio --file-total-size=3G
--file-test-mode=rndrw run

sysbench --test=fileio cleanup

The updated version is available from the SysBench page at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sysbench/

--
Alexey Kopytov, Software Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com