Re: bk-3.2.0 released

From: Stan Bubrouski
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 16:22:53 EST

Guys,

Honestly this crap is getting very silly even though you are all
serious. People announce things on this list all the time that
are not really a part of the kernel but affect development, and
with the traffic on this list anyways, I don't see how Larry
announcing a new release of BitKeeper is offtopic or innappropriate.

Furthermore, it seems like any time Larry posts anything not in a thread
starting with [patch] or [oops] someone goes off on some political or
otherwise rant and its getting really really old. The threads become
long and littered with opinions that contribute nothing but someone's
$0.2 in a case where it makes no difference at all except to the
bandwith the posts complaining about posts wastes.

Lighten up I guess is all I'm saying.

-sb