Re: [2.6.6] eepro100 vs e100?

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 10:47:16 EST

Jan De Luyck wrote:

I'm currently in the process of cleaning up my 2.6 kernel configuration on my trusty SMP HP Netserver LC3, which comes shipped with 2 identical intel Pro Ethernet 100 mbit cards:

While initially there did seem to be lockups with multiple e100 devices, I haven't seen that in some versions. I have several servers which run the NICs at 70-80 Mbit all the time and see no issues with the e100 at this time.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc