Re: I oppose Chris and Jeff's patch to add an unnecessary additional namespace to ReiserFS

From: Stefan Traby
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 19:27:13 EST

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 07:04:39PM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> I also still think someone who does most work in the last years on a fs
> (Chris on reiserfs v3) should be considered maintainer, but that's just my
> 2cents and I'd rather leave that to you guys.

I agree and add my 2cents to this statement.
(Euro-cent, so it has a value :)

Chris wrote on 5 Apr: "If there is some technical objection to the
patches I'd really like to discuss it."

Nothing happened since then and
I simply do not consider the $600k payment of DARPA for V4 development
as a technical objection against work on V3 - but hey -
you can always prove me wrong by rejecting Chris patches.

--

ciao -
Stefan

" GNU's Not Unix -- IIS Isn't Secure "