[module-init-tools] Segmentation fault

From: Méher Khiari
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 05:00:36 EST

Hi all
It is my first post here.
I didn't find any other mailing list talking about module-init-tools (nor a wiki page), so I am posting here.
I got module-init-tools-0.9.14, I compiled and installed (as written in the README) but I got a segmentation fault when I tested modprobe.
Although, I got the testsuite and ran the test and all went well !!!!
Is there anybody who got this pb before.
For info, I didn't optimized the compiler options, nor I have any hardware pb, because all is ok !!
bye