Re: 2.6.6-rc1-mm1

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 01:31:37 EST

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 11:01:31PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.6-rc1/2.6.6-rc1-mm1/
> - All of the anonmm rmap work is now merged up. No pte chains.
> - Various cleanups and fixups, as usual.
> - The list of external bk trees is getting a little short, due to problems
> at bkbits.net. The ones which are here are not necessarily very up-to-date
> with the various development trees.

Okay, the cpumask_arith.h fixes aren't in here. What do I have to do to
get the bare minimal correctness fixes in this area propagated to mainline?

The important aspect of these is that they're pertinent to small SMP
systems, for instance, the dual Pee Cee shenanigans with all kinds of pins
clipped along with all the other things used in larger boxen castrated.

-- wli