Re: SATA support in 2.4.27

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 13:34:35 EST

I would be more concerned about changes in sector count between ATA and
SCSI; however, most people do not even know or look for such details.

Off by "ONE" has the effect of really torquing people.

This the main reason I object.

I suspect no one else even bothered to verify the difference.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group