Re: off:latest binary nvidia driver won't compile with 2.6.6-rc1

From: Sipos Ferenc
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 00:18:35 EST

Hi!

Something is wrong with your solution, because I'm building a monolithic
kernel, so nvidia would be my only module. I have done make modules as
you've said (I think a simple make does that also, so it wouldn't be
required), and the Modules.synvers file doesn't exist. 2.6.5 works
normally, only using nvidia as a module. Note that module support is
compiled in the kernel.

Paco