Re: RE: [BUG][2.6.5 final][e100] NETDEV_WATCHDOG Timeout - Was not a problem wit

From: shawn.starr
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 09:12:15 EST

I will give this a try today and report back

I should also note, I tried using the older ee100pro driver and also had the same problems. I know it cannot be the network card as older 2.6 kernels did not exhibit this problem. If this is an ACPI change, what can we do to fix this? Currently, I let ACPI do the IRQ routing as I have various hardware that has issues with IRQs (ISA).

I haven't disabled ACPI as it was working fine before.

As a side note, I need to restart testing of the ACPI in general to see if it can route all my ISA devices properly using the new options added to kernel boot.

1