Re: kernel 2.4.16

From: Amit
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 09:34:48 EST

Hello Karim,
We have got LTT running for 2.6.3 and 2.419. We collected some traces
for both 2.4.19 and 2.6.3. The gui looks really cool. However, just one
thing with 2.6.3 when I feed in the trace file and the proc file it dumps
core.

I execute the following command :-
- tracedaemon -ts10 ./out.trace ./out.proc
to get the trace and the proc file.

Thanks,
Amit Khandelwal