Re: PCMCIA lockups on HP Pavilion laptop

From: Aubin LaBrosse
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 18:01:18 EST

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 17:34, Peter Lieverdink wrote:

> http://www.consultmatt.co.uk/nx9005/config.php
>
> - Peter.

I'll keep that one in mind as well, thanks Peter. Mathieu's reply
(earlier in this thread) fixed it for me, i used the config he put in
his mail. thanks to all of you for your help and insight!

Russell, would it be useful to you if I tracked it down more precisely
anyway? the config mathieu posted worked for me so i didn't look too
deep, but if you'd like me to try and narrow it down so that we know
which io space causes problems on these machines i could do that.

-aubin