Re: kernel 2.6: can't get 3c575/PCMCIA working - other PCMCIA card work

From: martin f krafft
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 08:11:16 EST

also sprach Russell King <rmk+lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004.01.11.1354 +0100]:
> Hope this helps to make things a little clearer.

It does. Thanks. (It's very cool!)

> ... which seems to be exactly the same as my 3ccfe575bt card I have here.
> I note though that the product description seems to be wrong (the PCI IDs
> are identical.) The card is most definitely "3CCFE575BT" and not "3c575".

Well, it does have a -D after the 3CCFE575BT (as read on the card
itself)

Anyhow, I will recompile 2.6.1 with 3c59x and then report.

Thanks for your time!

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"every day is long. 86400 doesn't fit in a short."