Re: scheduling problems in X with 2.6.0

From: martin f krafft
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 10:44:41 EST

also sprach Nick Piggin <piggin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004.01.08.1634 +0100]:
> You could try my alternate CPU scheduler which would tell us if your
> problem is the scheduler or something else. Its against the mm tree.
> http://www.kerneltrap.org/~npiggin/v29p6.gz

From a quick glance, it mentions the Pentium 4 and Hyperthreading.
This *is* an SMP system, but it uses Athlon XPs. Will your scheduler
still work?

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

government announcement - the government announced today that it is
changing its mascot to a condom because it more clearly reflects the
government's political stance. a condom stands up to inflation, halts
production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks
and finally, gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed!