Re: no DRQ after issuing WRITE

From: Daniel Lux
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 06:09:44 EST

Hi,

I had the same problem on a slow system with high load, I made a patch against this problem. Which kernel version are you using and would you be willing to try my patch?

Regards
Daniel Lux

Systems Developer
LIAB Electronics Aps Tel: +45 97370644
Støvring Vækstcenter, Østre Allé 6 Email: lux@xxxxxxx
DK-9530 Støvring, Denmark

steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well i only just started getting them and i started with 2.4.20 and
upgraded to 2.4.21 about 6weeks or so ago (or when it came out)

Started gettig errors about 4-5days ago..

Ive seen alot of other ppl with the same error on early kernels..

Any idea what it is

I do not have time to pause and trace/fix the mess.
However if you both can kindly finger the last kernel when you did not
have this error, it will help constrain the pain.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group