Re: freed_symbols [Re: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]]

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 04:00:26 EST

We can make up the Monica Public License too, but because it is GPL, your
added restrictions of whatever are NULL and VOID. So Creosote Public
License, is an effective restriction that is not allowed in GPL.

All your copyright under GPL grants you copyright, all other terms are in
the license and adding anything to it is not allowed.

Adding your views in how it should be view is your opinion nothing more.
It has no legal bases and is only random noise to promote a wider grey
line and more confusion.

There is no standing legal decision in a court of law you can point to to
use as a referrence for case law or brief/opinion from the position,
officer of the court.

So lets add the Rent License, you pay rent to use the GPL code I have
published. Anybody who has ever stored any data on an IDE/ATA/SATA device
or ATAPI attached to HOST connected to SFF cable headers of 40 pin or SFF
cable PHY headers, must pay me 0.001 cents per byte transfered regardless
of direction of success.

This on top of GPL is a usage restriction.

Have a cold shower dude, Creosote reminds me of Slick Willy.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group