Re: freed_symbols [Re: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]]

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 15:46:56 EST

Will give you your point, regardless that is is wrong.

If loading a NON-GPL module is in violation of the license then enforce
the license to prevent one from loading.

Legally you can not, thus the license for which you claim is in violation,
violates itself. Restriction of usage.

Well the right-of-way is now there little chance of it being taken back.

GPL sucks as a general license, yet it was the best thing going at the
time. It has a means to prevent us from moving forward to migrate to a
better license.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group