Lockup when switching from X to a VC (or when X goes away) in 2.6.0-test6-bk6

From: Joseph Pingenot
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 14:33:05 EST

Hello.

There is a curious lockup that happens when I switch from X to a VC or when
exiting X.
The whole system hangs; no Magic SysRq keys have any effect (as observed on
screen and by watching the disk activity light). No oops is printed to
screen that I can see.
What should I do to trace this further? Or is it known (I couldn't find it
looking at the list archives)?
Thanks!

-Joseph
--
Joseph===============================================trelane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Asked by CollabNet CTO Brian Behlendorf whether Microsoft will enforce its