Re: PCMCIA in 2.6.0-test5

From: Russell King
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 18:16:37 EST

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 04:06:56PM -0700, Philip Clark wrote:
> Does anyone know of problems with pcmcia in test5? When I moved from
> test4 -> test5 there are now problems and I get "no sockets found"
> messages when I try to start pcmcia. If I do lspci then it detects the
> cardbus bridge no problem. Is anyone out there having similar problems?

Please provide a full bug report - this isn't a known problem.

(Description of hardware, lspci -vv output, full kernel messages from boot
through to loading of pcmcia modules, kernel configuration, etc)

--
Russell King (rmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/personal/
Linux kernel maintainer of: