PowerPC Cross-compile of 2.6 kernels

From: Judith Lebzelter
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 18:43:20 EST

Hello,

capability to the PLM, and the first architecture
implemented is PowerPC. The powerpc code is
generated via a cross-compiler set up using Dan
Kegels's crosstool-0.22 on an i386 host using gcc-3.3.1,
glibc-2.3.2 and built for the powerpc-750.

The filter run is the compile regress developed by John
Cherry at OSDL. Refer to his prior mail on lkml for the
results of this filter on ia386 and IA64.

Look at
http://www.osdl.org/plm-cgi/plm?module=search
and look up linux-2.6.0-test5 or any later kernels for the
results of this filter under 'PPC-Cross Compile Regress'.

Does anyone have any input regarding requests for
additional architectures or improvements to the
filters? Please cc me in any responses to lkml as I do
not currently monitor this list, though other OSDL
employees do.

Thanks;

Judith Lebzelter
OSDL