Re: Nforce2

From: Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 08:48:28 EST

---- Begin Original Message ----
Still problems with nvidia-agp on 2.6.0-test5(-mm1). I can't track down
the problem because my box needs a hard reboot. My card is nvidia. So
they should work together. On 2.4.23-pre3, there's no problem anymore.
Works fine, but why not in 2.6.0-test5? Any ideas why it crashes? Any
fix? If you need me to investigate more. Tell me how.
--
----
Markus Hästbacka <midian@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Markus.

Have you the minion patches in http://www.minion.de/nvidia.html
installed?. It is necesary for the nvidia driver works on 2.6
kernels.

Regards.

Jose.

http://linuxespana.scripterz.org

FreeBSD RELEASE 4.8.
Mandrake Linux 9.1 Kernel 2.6.0-test5 XFS.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.