Re: More powermanagment hooks for pci

From: Greg KH (greg@kroah.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 11:44:32 EST

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 11:29:43PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Apparently, some pci driver (8390too) need to do something at poweron
> before interrupts are enabled. Please apply,

Sorry, but I'm not going to apply this. I'm pretty sure that Pat has
some changes like this pending in his power management stuff, that I
think we should wait for.

And yes, I have the same laptop that would benifit from this patch, but
a change like this for just one driver isn't ok.

thanks,

greg k-h