usb in 2.4.22-pre6?

From: Gene Heskett (gene.heskett@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 00:02:07 EST

Greets everybody;

I have a camera, a Logitech(Sunplus ccd chipset) ClickSmart 310, usb
interface, that almost works with qcam-vc. But I just noticed, after
rebooting to 2.4.22-pre6 earlier today, that the display on the
camera no longer is reporting 'PC', and that there are some messages
that look like problems in dmesg.

So my conclusion is that whatever has been adjusted in the usb stuffs,
has now rendered the camera totally un-reachable.

This would make life difficult as I'm currently in negotiations with
the Sunplus folks on the left coast trying to get a data sheet on the
chipset in it so that I might try to write a new driver for these.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M