Re: DVB updates, 2nd try

From: Christoph Hellwig (hch@infradead.org)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 05:15:14 EST

01-av7110-firware.diff

- looks fine (obsiously :)). If the old driver works with the
new firware I'd suggets sending it to Linux now

02-saa7146-core.diff

- the WRITE_RPS0 macro is ugly as hell, you probably want to
replace it with a proper inline. But you can leave this to
a later patch. If it doesn't need the other updates I'd
suggest submitting it now.

03-dvb-core.diff

- okay, this is a big one.. Could you submit the typedef removal
as a first separate patch so the actual changes are reviewable
more easily?
- please use <linux/types.h> not <asm/types.h> everywhere
- please include <asm/*.h> headers after <linux/*.h> ones
- This is wrong:
-static struct dvb_device dvbdev_dvr = {
+static
+struct dvb_device dvbdev_dvr = {
instead of breaking the indention rather fix the reamining parts
of the driver
- dvb_kernel_thread_setup doesn't need the BKL

04-dvb-drivers.diff

- looks ok

05-update-frontends.diff

- looks ok

06-new-frontend.diff

- looks ok (except for the above mentioned indentation issues)

07-dvb-core-lib-user.diff

- looks ok (obviously)

08-analog-saa7146-update.diff

- looks ok (obviously)