Re: timer interrupts on HP machines

From: Matt C (wago@phlinux.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 21:54:03 EST

Hi Nohez:

That's interesting. We've traced almost all of the times when this happens
back to an incorrect MP spec. I know it sounds goofy, but have you tried
unplugging AC power from the machine for ~5 minutes or so? We've seen that
make a difference in the Netservers. Also make sure you're up-to-date with
the firmware (latest is 4.06.43 or so?). Outside of that, I don't have any
other suggestions besides calling HP and having them replace the system
board.

-Matt