Re: NFS problems, 2.5.5x

From: David Ford (david+cert@blue-labs.org)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 16:49:29 EST

Yes. Today I haven't experienced the loop problem. On the other hand,
when I reboot back and forth between 2.5.53 and 2.5.59, I have to
restart the server nfs programs or I get permission denied on the client
and "rpc.mountd: getfh failed: Operation not permitted" on the server.

I have also had to restart 2.4 clients because NFS silently hangs. I
believe there's a few patches on the list that I need to apply regarding
this.

David

--
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML.  It's up
to you. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any email that you send me

When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight. AIR FORCE