Re: Linux 2.4.21-pre3-ac4

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 00:07:39 EST

Hi Ben,

Well I could do more if I was not having to resolve a few issues, and
finding any means possible to squelch the racket and noise in the OT
threads. This includes digging out the personality and going to town.
That old nasty thing does not fit anymore and it makes me more pointed
than ever to wear it. So maybe the noise level is now settled and the
signal of progress will move again. Oh and nobody asked me to put it back
on, but I did not ask for thread pollution.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group