Re: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"

From: Rob Wilkens (robw@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 16:53:33 EST

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 16:44, Kurt Garloff wrote:
> You're new to Linux, aren't you?
> Or terribly presumptous.

A little of both, but not too much of either.

I'd say "New to linux" but I've been using it on and off since 1995 or
earlier.

I'd say terribly presumptuous, but I don't think it is presumptuous to
say that if there are many patches (bug fixes, mostly) coming in that
the code that was originally there was of questionable quality.

-Rob