Re: More on Linux and iSCSI [info, not flame :)]

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@pyxtechnologies.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 03:01:05 EST

Oliver et al.

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=19%2C24%2C39&strTypes=DRV%2CFRM%2CUTL&ProductID=844&OSFullName=&submit=Go%21
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/proc/T8Clearance.asp?url=/4461/eng/Zama2_1.0.8_Linux_42715.tgz&agr=N

This self extracting file contains the firmware and software for the
upgrading to 0.8 iSCSI specification.

I own this product, and have to install RH 7.1 w/ 2.4.2 kernels to use and
test with it.

How about equal time for all?

Now to be fair, I am not looking to have Intel take any heat.
I have already gotten abused over my issue, and it roles off.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick, CTO & Founder
iSCSI Software Solutions Provider
http://www.PyXTechnologies.com/

PS Thanks for the Advertising Minute!
PSS You are welcome Intel for the Advertising Minute!