Re: [SERIAL] change_speed -> settermios change

From: Miles Bader (miles@lsi.nec.co.jp)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 02:49:58 EST

Looks OK to me; as soon as you decide how the low-level driver should
limit the baud rate, I'll update nb85e_uart.c to do it (storing max/min in
the uart_port structure, as someone suggested, seems pretty convenient).

If unsupported termios flags are passed in, what should the low-level
function do? Tweak the contents of *termios to reflect reality?

BTW, why the name `settermios'? Something like `set_termios' seems easier
to read and more in keeping with the style used elsewhere in the
serial-port code. [settermios brings back horrible memories of BSD kernel
code...]

Thanks,

-miles

--