Still: swsusp in 2.5.54 BUG on kernel/suspend.c line 718

From: Carsten Rietzschel (cr@daRav.de)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 02:48:31 EST

Hello,

while trying the new kernel 2.5.54 I also tried software suspend.
But

   if (nr_copy_pages != count_and_copy_data_pages(pagedir_nosave)) /*
copy */
       BUG();

still raises BUG();

While searching the mailing list, I found this one:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=104099902314723&w=2
The symptoms are the same as writen there (but at another adress).

The patch provided as solution seems to be already in 2.5.54 (but I'm
not sure, because many small changes were also made).

I would like to help you with more information or testing, So let me
know.

Regards,
Carsten