Re: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

From: Werner Almesberger (wa@almesberger.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 00:58:43 EST

Oliver Xymoron wrote:
> There's a good example extant where this isn't a problem: Wikipedia.
> In their example, vandalism increases, but so does clean-up.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm not advocating iron-clad control with
a big bureaucracy. I simply suspect that the clean-up might be
a lot more work that the act of stupidity. (So, if Bugzilla
doesn't already track actions by user, with some convenient batch
undo function, this would be a feature request :-)

- Werner