Re: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

From: Martin J. Bligh (mbligh@aracnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 02:52:51 EST

> There's a good example extant where this isn't a problem: Wikipedia.
> In their example, vandalism increases, but so does clean-up. Dave's
> idea lets us scale the number of Bugzilla janitors. We won't get
> perfect scaling, but it's much better than not scaling.

I'm all for scaling the number of janitors, but not to any random
moron with an easily created free email address. And it's not just
malicious damage, it's too easy for people to close of things as
duplicates because they look similar-ish. People need to have a
certain level of skill and trust - I'm not going to open this up
into a total free-for-all.

M.