Query on code space and data space !

From: Parthiban M (parthi_m@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 09:23:55 EST

Hi all :

I'm using a linux box running RH7.3 (kernel 2.4.18-3).
I've inserted one kernel module and I need information
on how much code space and data space my module
has consumed.

Is there any way to know these statistics ? Doing a
cat /proc/<process ID>/status (or stat or statm)
showed some information. But I'm not very clear.

Any pointers in this regard are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Parthi.

--
http://san.hcltech.com