Some constructive criticism...
- the Makefile changes seem terribly inappropriate.
- you probably didn't mean to include page_alloc2.hack in the diff
- Do you really need your own copy of fbcon.c? Can it be merged with the
one in drivers/video?
- arch/m68knommu/console/68328fb.c should probably move to drivers/video
- ditto most of the other files in the console directory ...
- Why are the changes to rd.c required?
- I'm not sure it's appropriate to include the changes to nfs2xdr.c --
is this a toolchain bug you're working around?
- drivers/char/mcfserial.c needs to be converted to the new serial core
and moved to drivers/serial.
- ditto arch/m68knommu/platform/68360/quicc/uart.c
I'll look at the change you want to make to locks.c - I'm not terribly
fond of that interaction either.
-- Revolutions do not require corporate support. - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Aug 07 2002 - 22:00:19 EST