Re: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4

From: Andreas Dilger (adilger@turbolabs.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 22:39:31 EST

On Feb 08, 2002 18:25 -0800, Patrick Mochel wrote:
> (I don't have a public repository yet, so there's no place to pull form)

I don't see why everyone who is using BK is expecting Linus to do a pull.
In the non-BK case, wasn't it always a "push" model, and Linus would not
"pull" from URLs and such? Why are people not simply doing:

!bk send -r+ (other options) -

from within their editor (or equivalent) to inline the CSET in the email?
This has the added advantage that other people reading the email can also
import the CSET immediately if they so desire.

Cheers, Andreas

--
Andreas Dilger