Re: A happy new year

From: David Golden (david.golden@oceanfree.net)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 11:31:01 EST

On Tuesday 01 January 2002 16:11, David A. Frantz wrote:

> So think about that physical and at least an hour every day
> engaged in vigorous execise. Your body will love you for it.

On a light note:
What we really need is computer keyboards and monitors mounted
just a little bit higher so you can use them while on an exercise bike,
stepper machine, and so on. Imagine how fit you could get if every time
you were kernel coding* you had no excuse not to be pedalling...

* See, it's on-topic, honest... :-)

Happy New Year!