Re: A happy new year

From: David A. Frantz (wizard@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 11:11:36 EST

It may not be kernel stuff as you say but happy new year!

I'd also like to take this time to tell everyone to take time to get off your but and get
a biet of exercise. It unfortunate that one of the side effects of sitting in front of
our computers for hours on end is diabetes. So think about that physical and at least
an hour every day engaged in vigorous execise. Your body will love you for it.
Further you may find such activities clearing your mind makeing your coding even better.

Thanks
Dave