Concerning a driver rewrite (NOT THE KERNEL)

From: victor1 torres (camel_3@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 13:15:53 EST

No this isnīt a driver rewrite for the kernel I need help on rewriting some
code that I have to be only working with 2.4x kernelīs do you think you
could help. I would appericate it.

INFO:
Iīm working on a Modem driver that runīs with kernel 2.4x I have got the
code running on a 2.2x system with no trouble. The driver is for a Acī97
Modem (WINMODEM). The driver can find the modem and print out output but I
canīt seem to include DevFs, I would also like to implement Interrupt
Handling.
Here is the driver location:
DRIVER LOCATION IS
http://www.geocities.com/camel_10.geo/linux/ac97_modem20011221.tar.gz