Re: [reiserfs-list] Re: Reiserfs corruption on 2.4.17-rc1!

From: Asheesh Laroia (PaulProteus@technologist.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 15:23:53 EST

This was exactly the problem I had. It was solved by a getting a new
superblock via debugreiserfs, as patched by Yury Yu. Rupasov. See the
thread at the beginning of the month, "Filesystem Corrupted".

It was resolved, again, by the patched debugreiserfs pre-release. Run a
recent debugreiserfs and post the output. It should give you the location
of a superblock backup.

-- Asheesh.

--
Democracy is good.  I say this because other systems are worse.
		-- Jawaharlal Nehru