Re: Linux 2.2.20pre11

From: Eli Carter (eli.carter@inet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 12:52:22 EST

Alan Cox wrote:

> > On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:21:49AM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> > >
> > > 2.2.20pre11
> > > o Security fixes
> >
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bugtraq&m=100343090106914
>
> There are other security related changes

It just hit /. I wondered how long it would take...

Alan, you've made your point pretty clear to me with this stunt (no
slight intended, I don't have a better word at the moment)... Though I
have reservations about the method.

Good luck against the /.'ers. :/

Eli, a U.S. developer
--------------------. Real Users find the one combination of bizarre
Eli Carter \ input values that shuts down the system for days.