usb problems in 2.4.11

From: Stephen Crowley (sc462@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 00:45:37 EST

I'm having some odd usb "raced timeout" problems that just showed up in
2.4.11, it takes considerably longer to initialize the usb controller..
about 15 seconds as opposed to 1-2 seconds in 2.4.10. Everything appears to
function normally once the driver is loaded.

I have provided the dmesg, lsusb and lspci outputs.

--
Stephen