Have problems with big kernel? Here is a loadlin replacement

From: VDA (VDA@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 03:49:23 EST

Hi folks,

Some time ago I have been bitten by loadlin refusing
to load bzImages bigger than 1023623 bytes (well,
that's the size of biggest one which it can load for me).

Tried to fix it. Decided that fiddling with that much
asm is not productive. Wrote a replacement. See attached tar.
It works for me. It is as much alpha as it can probably
be, but it works. I have lots of ideas how to improve it.

If you have similar problems with bzImage+loadlin,
try it. I use Borland C 3.1 and TASM to compile it.

--
Best regards, VDA
mailto:VDA@port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua