Re: tulip driver still broken

From: Joshua Schmidlkofer (menion@srci.iwpsd.org)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 17:57:19 EST

I am afraid of post these days. However, I must comment that I too am having
trouble with the tulip driver, on several SMC nic's that use the DEC
chipset. I tried mii_tool, with no success.

I have just been copying the tulip driver from 2.4.4 forward... because I
don't have enough time to try and create an intelligent error report.

thanks,

 joshua