tulip driver still broken

From: Thomas Zehetbauer (thomasz@hostmaster.org)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 17:19:07 EST

My genuine digital network interface card ceased to work with the tulip
driver contained in kernel revisions >= 2.4.4 and the development driver from
sourceforge.net.

It seems that the driver incorrectly configures the card for full duplex mode
and I could not figure out how to override this with the new MODULE_PARM
macro.

I am now using the stable driver 0.9.14 from sourceforge.net which works fine.

Further information available by request!

Tom

Quantum Mechanics is God's version of "Trust me."

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89