Thanks

From: Josh Wyatt (jdwyatt@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 20:53:54 EST

Hi All,

I don't know how often you guys hear this, or even if it's appropriate
for this list, but I just wanted to pass along a "thank you" in
appreciation for the fine work you've all done to make Linux what it is.

I've just joined the list a few days ago, and even though I feel as
though I've always had a good understanding of kernel internals (as it
pertains to an admin person, rather than a developer), I am very
impressed with the knowledge transferred by you guys back and forth. I
have monitored other open source projects casually in the past, but have
never seen this level of enthusiasm and love for the art.

As an individual that supports the movement professionally,
philosophically, and personally, I applaud and appreciate the effort and
the outcome.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Yours,
Josh Wyatt