Re: Makefile patch for cscope and saner Ctags

From: Mark Frazer (mark@somanetworks.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 15:44:58 EST

Khachaturov, Vassilii <Vassilii.Khachaturov@comverse.com> [01/05/31 15:00]:
> Don't forget to bug RH package maintainer on that. Whatever

bugzilla submitted

> I use source-built cscope v.15.1, and -k works for me here,

works for me too!

> WHY?! Isn't it better to put $(shell cat cscope.files) on the list of

I only have a yellow belt in makefile kungfu. These fancy gnu make things
are relatively new to some of us...

The latest patch is attached. include/linux/compile.h seems to get
built whenever I run make, so that's why I've excluded it from the deps
for cscope.out.