Re: X15 alpha release: as fast as TUX but in user space

From: Fabio Riccardi (fabio@chromium.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 14:36:24 EST

Ok I fixed it, the header date timestamp is updated with every request.

Performance doesn't seem to have suffered significantly (less than 1%).

You can find the new release at: http://www.chromium.com/X15-Alpha-2.tgz

BTW: Don't call me slime, I wasn't trying to cheat, I just didn't know that
the date stamp was required to be really up-to-date.

 - Fabio