atomicps - updated patch

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski (g.liakhovetski@ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 10:30:26 EST

Dear all

I planned to use atomicps patch from
http://bkernel.sourceforge.net/
in a package, for which I ported it to 2.4.0 and also added a few ioctl()s
to enable some (simple) single-criterion process selection. So, I just
wanted to say, that this patch exists, is available for download from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/netcontrol/netcontrol-dev/src/atomicps/
It might not be very clean and well commented/documented at the moment,
but if there is a demand for it and if you have problems with it, please
drop me a line and I'll try to help. Also I tried to contact the author of
the original patch - Borislav Deianov, but didn't get any replies. And
thanks to Albert Cahalan for his help.

Thanks
Guennadi
___